-
December 3rd, 2006, 12:50 PM
#1
Inactive Member
By all means keep it christmassy, but the green and red *has* to go. Am I really the only one who actually feels physical pain at the color scheme of this board? The contrast messes up my vision. I keep seeing green if I saw red and vice versa.
I mean, really.
I'd do it myself, but I'd hate to interfere with the lay-out without approval from someone.
I mean, ouch.
-
December 3rd, 2006, 02:25 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Go ahead Scrooge I give you permission to change the red and green or maybe you could wear your [img]cool.gif[/img] .
Happy Ho HO!!!
-
December 4th, 2006, 01:35 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
I like it...But I'm color blind...Which is the green...LOL
rog
-
December 4th, 2006, 04:49 AM
#4
Inactive Member
I think it looks nice in here*s
-
December 4th, 2006, 03:30 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Thanks Guys!!!!
Roger are you really color blind???
Henk try maybe some blue and purple instead of the red and green since its making you neurotic!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
December 4th, 2006, 05:40 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Yeah..you are a monitor on my board as well. Help yourself. I can't get those f@!king colors right anyway. They never are waht they say they are. It is a trick to drive me crazy! In fact, you can go redo the entire board. You should do a Dutch-themed Christmas thing.
-
December 5th, 2006, 02:13 PM
#7
Inactive Member
[img]wink.gif[/img] Oh nice Robin reverse psychology hmmm I wonder what Christmas looks like in Dutchland can I get some wooden shoes from St. Nick???
-
December 5th, 2006, 06:02 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
No I'm not really color blind, just a smart **** [img]redface.gif[/img] sorry
-
December 8th, 2006, 04:22 AM
#9
Inactive Member
HAHAH Rog!!! [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
December 8th, 2006, 06:13 PM
#10
Inactive Member
I didn't expect that A-R-S-E would be censored!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks